Image credit: thebusinesswomanmedia.com
The latest annual report of the RBI for the fiscal year 2018-19 (or FY19) confirmed that the Indian economy has indeed hit a rough patch. The recent collapse of the automobile sector or the rising number of non-performing assets (NPAs), sluggish consumer demand or failing manufacturing sector; all played a part in this growth recession that is said to continue for the next 12-24 months. So what do you do in this time of a declining growth rate? Invest in yourself; get a management degree that matters and be ready to ride the new upturn that will come with a transformed set of skills!
Whether you want to broad-base your management skills or acquire in-depth domain specific management expertise in the growing sectors of industry, Goa Institute of Management has a course for you to consider. Here’s a course-wise list of highlights for you to scan and choose from:
- Completed 25 years of existence and is currently ranked amongst the top 15 business schools by Outlook magazine and The Week (2018)
- Has consistently seen a rise in the quality of placements with an increase of 55% in the highest package offered and an increase of 32% in the number of pre-placement offers received
- Has an established network of distinguished alumni across the globe
- Unparalleled diversity that allows for great peer-to-peer learning
- Gives you to the opportunity to have an impact on society through Give Goa while you pursue your MBA
- 100% placements for 5 consecutive years since its debut! That’s not all. We maintained the average salary package even after doubling the batch strength for this program
- Students are placed across a wide range of industries where in depth healthcare management knowledge can be applied such as pharmaceuticals, national hospitals, IT etc.
- This is an application based management programme with a curriculum that is blend of management and healthcare functions and involves 50% practical learning with a hands on application of principles taught.
- We launched this program in 2018 and had to double our seats in the second year itself! This increase in batch strength got approved by AICTE as well…need we say more about the demand for this program from the industry and students alike? We think not.
- We are a SAS- powered PGDM BDA program
- We’ve got a robust curriculum put together by a 10 member board of studies – have a look at their names on our website
- We encourage interactive learning through our classrooms and data lab
In addition to the above we also assure you a green and picturesque campus, top rated faculty and state-of the art infrastructure.
Admissions to our programs are now open. To apply click here
P.S: We’ve also got another course – PGDM in BFSI – scheduled to launch this year as well. So, if you are currently working in the BFSI sector, look out for the details we will be putting up soon.